среда, 17 августа 2016 г.

PTMO limited ptmo.org

PTMO limited ptmo.org

Remington-Elliot Derringer 32RF.

Issue pistols Remington Elliot Derringer 0.32 (Remington-Elliot Derringer 32RF) was launched in 1863. The weapon was to expand the assortment of the company E. Remington and Sons products, by increasing the caliber.

Structurally Remington Elliot Derringer 0.32 different from Remington-Elliot Derringer 22RF caliber, barrel number and characteristics of the trigger.

Remington Elliot Derringer 0.32 very compact weapon, length of barrel unit only 86 mm, it is sometimes referred to as a pocket pistol Elliott.

Remington-Elliot Derringer 32RF a barrel block of four trunks. For this reason, as another gun names use the term Remington Elliot shot 4 ring flip-flop (Remington Elliot 4 shot ring trigger), ie quadruply Remington gun with a circular descent.

Mushka at the Remington-Elliot Derringer 32RF, unlike its predecessor, is semicircular and is located in the upper part of the Capital between the upper block trunks. Celik slotted, placed at the top of the frame breech pistol.
In front of the window handle is made, which can see the front edge of the mainspring to the gear lever.

Channels rifled barrels, barrel unit is located under the locking lever in the form of a hook.
When moving forward hook, the locking rod is placed in the bottom of the barrel unit out of its slot in the frame of the gun barrel and the back of the unit, under the action of the spring-loaded lever is lifted above the frame. In this position, the sleeve can be extracted, cleaned the barrel and make the loading of weapons. The barrel unit, as well as precursors and are not provided with the extractor.

The Derringer used cartridges of 0.32 caliber with a short metal sleeve. Capsule charge was placed in the annular bead stems sleeve.

In the breech frame is striking mechanism. Each hammer is cocked the striker moves and occupies one of the four positions opposite to the next hole. Blow after release the hammer on the firing pin produces bead sleeve.

Shooting a gun is no different from the firing of peperboksa Remington Derringer Zig-Zag or firing of small-caliber pyatistvolnogo brother. Shooter for a shot, pull the ring must descend all the way forward, and then click on it.

On the left side of the receiver unit is placed between the trunks marking: «MANUFACTURED BY E. REMINGTON & SONS, ILION, N.Y.».
On the right side of the barrel unit between the upper and lower trunks made marking text: «ELLIOT'S PATENTS.MAY 29, 1860-OCT. 1, 1861 "

Serial numbers of guns Remington Elliot Derringer 0.32 are placed in the bottom of the barrel unit and the frame in the installation trunk.

Pistols Remington Elliot Derringer 0.32 released not only in the performance of a member with burnished or chrome frame, rubber or wooden cheeks of the handle, but also with frame covered with engraved and cheeks handle made of ivory.

Of particular value is the weapon has, when along with it preserved original accessories: cartridges, trunks, boxes, cleaning and maintenance tools.

Remington Elliot Derringer 0.32 was made until 1888. All were released about 25,000 pistols Remington Elliot Derringer in calibers 0.22 and 0.32.


1 комментарий:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ОтветитьУдалить